Friday, July 30, 2010

Breathless (1959) - la pratique rend parfait

A friend and I started learning French. We had our 12th class on Thursday and can now finally string sentences together! its very exciting. its at the stage where suddenly you start to understand how it all works and all the words you knew, but could never use in the same sentence can now be used together and actually make sense! Because of that class im now quite obsessed with it. I stayed home on Friday night and watched this movie 'Breathless' Director Jean-Luc Godard starring Jean-Paul Belmondo and Jean Seberg. I watched and listened and woke up this morning with French words going through my head! I know alot more than I thought I did.
During the movie i recognised this t shirt (in pic above) and remembered the limited edition tee shirts from Kate and Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte for the 50th anniversary release.








































Jean Seberg is so pretty


No comments:

Post a Comment