Monday, November 29, 2010

Weeks Theme





SPIDERS, ew wow. This week the subject of spiders has been very prominent. Probably because i had a creepy crawly dream about one the other night, we were trying to be friends and i was trying to save him while the house surrounding us was slowly breaking down. He was crawling all over me and i tried really hard to not feel a little creeped out, but it was just impossible. i couldn't tell if we were friends or not because i couldn't talk to him. i can still remember the crawling sensation over my arms. the conclusion of the dream is I HAD A FREAKING SPIDER CRAWLING ON ME IN REAL LIFE. So, for this post i searched 'spiders' and it kind of makes my inside feel ill when i look at them. so there will be no picture of a harmless spider.
NOTE: I DON'T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE KILL SPIDERS - I DON'T THINK ITS NECESSARY. BUT I CANT HELP BUT FEEL A CREEPY CREEP CREEP FEELING WHEN I SEE A BIG ONE EEEEEEEEEEEP

No comments:

Post a Comment