Thursday, April 21, 2011

READY

Already four months into the year and im finally feeling settled. Parties are out of my system and im all for cosy chats with cosy people that live within a 5 min radius!!


Crystal Pool


I had an amazing adventurous holiday down south which i came away with an impressive scar to add to my memory bank. 
One of my favourite things i did was jump into the coldest water ive experienced at a place called The Resurgence. The water trickles through the inside of the mountain and its caves into a pool at the bottom. Filled with minerals and 'healing properties' i jumped in. you have exactly enough time to jump in and get out before you get a head freeze. once out of the water an intense feeling of one thousand needles pricking you is felt. the days in the Abel Tasman were incredibly hot so one dip in the Crystal Pool and your blood is cooled for the day.  
They say a Taniwha lives in the caves

I spent all my money on crystals to wear in my bandage to help heal my 11cm wound fast so i could dance at a music festival i was due to go to in a week!! 
I DANCED


No comments:

Post a Comment