Friday, October 15, 2010

Too Much Work and Lingerie

It's 2.30am Saturday Morning and I have just got into bed (ah). I have managed to get my productivity levels up this week and worked 12 hours on my shiv today! When it got to 11pm and i felt like this guy (below) and started making mistakes (like deciding a 6 gore skirt was a good idea?!?!) i thought it would be best to stop.

 
Highlight of the week. My friend and I got our Lingerie project on its feet, creating some delish simple white lace knickers. We each made a pair to try out and tweak. MMM just one of the pros of making Lingerie. I can't wait until we get cracking on the silk longline bras....hush



Oh John, I love your flare and volume, your subtle demonic Witt
 The chic chiffon slips with that cute Aladdin fit 
Your girls all look so happy, vibrant, high and free
But I know their hiding something, with their cunning trickery

So Jones work your magic and add that extra top hat taste
For not many take advantage of this extravagant millinery lace

John Galliano Spring 2011



No comments:

Post a Comment